Top 8 Reasons to Book Alpine Acres:
The pond, the barn, the field and sunset views– you won’t want to miss this brand-new addition to our beautiful Central PA Wedding Venues…
1. Prettiest Pond
This South Central PA is particularly pretty with its blue-green water and sandstone surrounding it!
2. Beautiful Barn
This charming barn is rustic and beautifully maintained. It seats up to 200 guests and has such a natural aesthetic. It looks stunning during sunset…
3. Perfect Pavillion
This pavilion was created to give a covered outdoor area for ceremonies and other events beside the pond. It gives a nice rain option and offers shelter if you are getting married at midday in one of the hotter months. I really like how the sunlight shines in during golden hour.
4. Charming Countryside
From blue skies to mountains, winding country roads, forests, corn and soybean fields… this is such incredibly beautiful land…
5. Wonderful Waterfall
Alpine Acres added a waterfall feature to their pond. It’s so pretty and really shows off the water and stone!
6. Lovely Lights
The barn already has been decorated with many twinkle lights. This is an added bonus and one less thing you’ll have to do! I love what I can do with them in photos.
7. Stunning Sunset
Sunset is visible in every direction and so very beautiful!
8. Caring Coordinators:
When you book alpine acres you also have acess to a supportive team of vendors that work well together and provide a genuinely beautiful wedding experience.
- Cindy is the wedding coordinator at Alpine Acres. She answers quickly and genuinely cares about her couples.
- Rhinehart Photography (me). I am the preferred photographer at Alpine Acres and am very familiar with the property and super comfortable working with Cindy, too. I have over a decade of experience in the industry and am both 5-star rated and award-winning. Each of my weddings is unique and I can’t wait to here for about yours! Contact me here!
- Hair & Makeup: Hair and Makeup was completed by Beauty by Khara— Smart, stylish and so much fun to work with! She’s an incredibly talented artist and ready to style you just the way you would like for your wedding!
- Florals: Iron Willow Floral Designs is the preferred florist and is located in Greencastle. She grows her own flowers and is ready to work with you on your event!
More Info about the Venue:
Check out more about Alpine Acres on their website!
- Venue: Alpine Acres
- Florist: Iron Willow Floral Designs
- Hair & Makeup: Beauty by Khara
- Photography: Lisa Rhinehart Photography
Are you or someone you know looking for a photographer for their weddings, portraits, business branding, etc? I’m your girl! Contact me here, I’d love to hear all about it!